Have you experienced one of the following situations?
- My audience is not listening or paying attention to my presentation
- The result of my presentation is very poor
- I get negative response on my presentations
If this is familiar to you then there is a chance that you haven’t prepared your presentation with your audience in mind.
Connecting with your audience means success!
To be effective you have to really know your audience.
So before you start preparing ask yourself a couple of questions about your audience
- What are they like?
- Where do they come from?
- Why did they come to this presentation?
- What is best way to reach them?
- What are their fears?
- How will they react to what you have to say?
- How can you help them solve their problems?
- What do you want them to do as a result of your presentation?
The answers to the questions will help you to create a presentation that really fits the needs of your audience. They will feel at ease and your presentation will have effect.
Do not forget to include a strong call for action in your conclusion.
What makes them tic?
What do ty